Weekdays: 6:30 am – 10 pm
Weekends: 8 am – 8 pm
Semester Breaks: closes at 6 pm
Holidays & Football Saturdays: closed
- Tours of the Dodd are led by our Dodd Ambassadors and depend on their availability.
- Faculty and advisors cannot normally meet with potential students.
- We require two weeks advanced request for tours.
Tours of the Dodd are led by our Dodd Ambassadors, a select group of undergraduate student representatives.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Use the link below to request a tour. You will receive an email confirming your request was received. Please allow up to one week for a response confirming your tour.
A map of our facilities can be found here.
Throughout the fall, winter, and summer, the Graduate Office welcomes prospective students to campus by appointment. Visitors will meet with a representative from the Dodd and tour the facilities. Appointments are available most weekdays. Please contact the Dodd Graduate Studies Office to arrange a visit.
Prospective graduate students are also encouraged to contact the chair of the areas most relevant to their work. View the faculty directory by area for information about current area chairs.
Traveling by Air
UGA is accessible from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) in Atlanta, GA. Average travel time between the airport and UGA is one-and-one-half hours, though travel time may be affected by Atlanta traffic. There is scheduled ground shuttle service between Hartsfield-Jackson and various points in Athens. For more information or to make a reservation, contact Groome Transportation (706-612-1155). Rental car service is also available.
Traveling by Car
- Follow I-85 to Georgia Highway 316 (Exit 106).
- Proceed east on GA 316 for approximately 40 miles until you see signs for Athens Perimeter (GA Loop 10). Important: Make sure not to exit at the exit for Bogart/Monroe at US Highway 78.
- Following the “University of Georgia/Lexington/Hartwell” sign at the junction of GA 316 and the Athens Perimeter (Loop 10), bear right onto the Athens Perimeter (Loop 10).
- Continuing on Athens Perimeter (Loop 10), proceed to and exit at College Station Road (Exit 7).
- Turn left onto College Station Road.
- Turn right onto River Road- you will pass a large parking deck on the left- bear to the right to continue on River Road
- You will see a brown sign for the Performing Arts Center (PAC) Parking deck on the left. Turn left.
- Go up the hill & the parking deck is straight ahead (pay by the hour).
Visitors may park in any pay lot or pay deck. All parking deck pay facilities accept credit cards.
There are two parking decks close to the Dodd: the South Campus Parking Deck and the Performing Arts Center (PAC) Parking Deck (see map).
After 4 pm, E11 and E07 surface lots adjacent to the Dodd are available for visitor parking at no charge.
Visit the UGA Parking website for more detailed information.