Thomas Street Equipment
2 Project Space/Galleries
Metal Fabrication Shop
Jewelry Metals Shop
Computer Labs and Classrooms
Faculty, Graduate and Undergraduate Studios
Monitored Open Studio Hours
Open Studio Reminds
- Open Studios are communal making spaces, as communal spaces all faculty, staff, and students are asked to leave the studios in better (cleaner) condition then they found them.
- Never use a tool you were not trained on by an instructor at UGA. Outside knowledge is great but does not count as training.
- Always read the signage carefully, review the signage on the shop entry doors about appropriate clothing and proper PPE BEFORE ENTERING SHOPS.
- NO projects or materials should ever be stored in Wood Shop or Metal Shop, ask your instructor where you should store your materials.
- Respect Lab Monitors, they are there to help assist you and monitor safety, what they say goes!